|author||KrausShusha <KrausShusha@web>||2021-05-06 23:56:34 +0000|
|committer||IkiWiki <ikiwiki.info>||2021-05-06 23:56:34 +0000|
Diffstat (limited to 'Software/PulseAudio/Backends/Bluetooth/Issues.mdwn')
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/Software/PulseAudio/Backends/Bluetooth/Issues.mdwn b/Software/PulseAudio/Backends/Bluetooth/Issues.mdwn
index 81fb86d8..ccbe03f7 100644
@@ -1,5 +1,9 @@
-My little list of things I'd like to see fixed in BlueZ:
+[[!inline pages="Software/PulseAudio/Style1" quick="yes" raw="yes"]]
+[[!meta title="Bluetooth Issues – Developer Documentation – PulseAudio"]]
+[[!inline pages="Software/PulseAudio/TOC" quick="yes" raw="yes"]]
+[[↩ Back to Developer Documentation|/Software/PulseAudio/Documentation/Developer]]
+## My little list of things I'd like to see fixed in BlueZ:
* A lot of [[PropertyChanged|PropertyChanged]] signals are sent for properties that haven't actually changed. e.g. each time a device connects/disconnects the [[PropertyChanged|PropertyChanged]] signals for Name and Alias are sent out. It would be good if those could be surpessed.
* /me doesn't like parsing XML for finding out which interfaces are supported by a device. Hence I would prefer a function [[ListInterfaces|ListInterfaces]]() or suchlike to find out which interfaces are implemented.
@@ -17,4 +21,4 @@ My little list of things I'd like to see fixed in BlueZ:
* the header files could need a bit of more documentation on what's going on. Especially sbc.h
* sbc.h should use const pointers where applicable.
* sbc.h should use size_t and other types appropriately instead of "int" everywhere.
-* Hmm, why isn't the D-Bus logic implementing org.freedesktop.Properties? \ No newline at end of file
+* Hmm, why isn't the D-Bus logic implementing org.freedesktop.Properties?