Diffstat (limited to 'hw/xquartz/console_redirect.h')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 46 deletions
diff --git a/hw/xquartz/console_redirect.h b/hw/xquartz/console_redirect.h
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,46 +0,0 @@
-/* Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Apple Inc.
- * Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person
- * obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files
- * (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction,
- * including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge,
- * publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software,
- * and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so,
- * subject to the following conditions:
- * The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
- * included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
- * THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
- * EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
- * MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
- * NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ABOVE LISTED COPYRIGHT
- * HOLDER(S) BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY,
- * WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
- * OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER
- * DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- * Except as contained in this notice, the name(s) of the above
- * copyright holders shall not be used in advertising or otherwise to
- * promote the sale, use or other dealings in this Software without
- * prior written authorization.
-/* The given fd is replaced with a pipe. Anything written to it will will be
- * logged to ASL.
-xq_asl_capture_fd(aslclient asl, aslmsg msg, int level, int fd);
-/* The given fd is read from and passed along to ASL until all write ends of the
- * pipe are closed. Once the last writer has closed the pipe, we close our end.
-xq_asl_log_fd(aslclient asl, aslmsg msg, int level, int fd);