summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2022/06-08.mdwn
blob: d2d5a622bae01c90f6a603931953454c7312d59c (plain)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
Summary of the 08 June 2022 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]

## Attendees

Present:
Daniel Vetter,
Lyude Paul,
Mark Filion,
Alyssa Rosenzweig,
Ricardo Garcia

Guests:
Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez,
Emma Anholt,
Manasi Navare,

Absent:
Trevor Woerner

## Summary

Agenda: XDC2022, XDC2023, status from FDO admins, SFC (new parent
orgnaization), hybrid talks

## Items discussed

[[!format txt """
ITEM: XDC2022/XDC2023
No updates here besides Lyude sending out additional XDC CFP/registration reminders
ACTIONS:
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Status from FDO admins
Unfortunately we had some issues with some folks abusing the CI services for
very much not-CI related reasons 🙄, and had to (for the time being at least)
set account registration for gitlab to manual approval for the time being.
We're currently looking at ways to restrict CI access without making it more
difficult for new contributors to get involved. (Input welcome!)
ACTIONS: Lyude to forward input from board to admins
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: SFC (new parent organization)
We submitted the questionnaire to them and they will be going over it during
their next meeting.
ACTIONS:
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Hybrid talks
Rodrigo had some questions about how we would tell whether people were
submitting in person talks or hybrid talks.
ACTIONS: Rodrigo volunteered to add a checkbox for this to the indico website so
people can indicate it when submitting presentations. Lyude to get them admin
access.
STATUS: Pending
"""]]