summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2022/01-20.mdwn
blob: c4d451c0aea73fbcc36ec23b099dd3217c3c1d42 (plain)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
Summary of the 20 January 2022 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]

## Attendees

Present:
Daniel Vetter,
Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez,
Lyude Paul,
Mark Filion,
Keith Packard,
Emma Anholt,
Harry Wentland,

Guests:
Manasi Navare,

Absent:


## Summary

Agenda: X.org/freedesktop.org domain status, XDC2022, GSoC/Outreachy/EVoC, MIPI Alliance and CSI, Election Season, treasurer report for 2021 and SPI

## Items discussed

[[!format txt """
ITEM: X.org/freedesktop.org domain status
No updates yet
ACTIONS:
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: XDC2022
No updates
ACTIONS:
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: GSoC/Outreachy/EVoC
GSoC recently changed their program guidelines in order to make things more
flexible and allow for projects with longer timelines - so it would be a good
time for us to consider getting involved with GSoC again. Because of the issues
with finding volunteers, there's been some discussion regarding simply making
it a board responsibility. We'll figure out details post-election.
ACTIONS:
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: MIPI Alliance and CSI
No updates yet
ACTIONS: Lyude to poke partners again
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Election season
Elections are coming up soon, and the people who currently aren't up for
re-election are Lyude, Manasi and Daniel. Currently Lyude and Daniel have
volunteered to help run the election.
ACTIONS:
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Treasurer report for 2021 and SPI
Currently because of continued issues with getting SPI to be responsive, which
came up while discussing the treasurer report for last year (which is currently
delayed as a result of this), the board is considering alternative organizations
to propose joining. We'll likely be targeting the election after this one (so,
next year) for this to provide members with a chance to vote on such a decision.
ACTIONS: Lyude to start poking around with alternative organizations
STATUS: Pending
"""]]