summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/09-16.mdwn
blob: 0ba6136312b43592139da60c91b5f5ef19d81729 (plain)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
Summary of the 16 September 2021 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]

## Attendees

Present:
Daniel Vetter,
Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez,
Lyude Paul,
Mark Filion,
Keith Packard,
Emma Anholt,
Harry Wentland,

Guests:
Trevor Woerner

Absent:
Manasi Navare,

## Summary

Agenda: X.org/fdo.org domain status, requesting ledger data, XDC2021 invoices
status, XDC2021, XDC2022, GSoC/Outreachy/EVoC, HDMI 2.1, MIPI alliance and CSI,
officer confirmation

## Items discussed

[[!format txt """
ITEM: X.org/fdo.org status
No updates
ACTIONS: Daniel to try to resume this after XDC
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Requesting ledger data
No updates from our side
ACTIONS:
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: XDC2021 invoices status
Manasi wasn't here, so tabled till next meeting
ACTIONS:
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: XDC2021
We have some issues related to indico config that were either fixed or we found
a workaround. We have two streaming services this time, being the new one an
open-source platform (media.ccc.de) which worked reasonably fine
ACTIONS: Conference organizers to keep doing a great job!
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: XDC2022
The board approved our hosting proposal, and if possible Lyude will be
announcing the next location for XDC during her presentation tomorrow.
ACTIONS:
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: GSoC/Outreachy/EVoC
No updates
ACTIONS:
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: HDMI 2.1
Some more potential proposals for working with the HDMI forum were discussed
ACTIONS:
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: MIPI Alliance and CSI
When providing VESA spec access to an X.org member, they asked whether we had
ever considered trying to setup a liasonship with the MIPI alliance in the same
way as we have setup for VESA. Board voted to approve!
ACTIONS:
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Officer Confirmation
Didn't have 100% quorum, so tabled till next meeting.
ACTIONS:
STATUS: Pending
"""]]