blob: 2f07ba37d40e57e7ec4e7716e84807021ddb33b3 (plain
Summary of the 07 June 2018 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]
Agenda: gsoc, evoc, credential management, treasurer questions, fd.o
## Items discussed
[[!format txt """
* First evaluation period is on the 11th of June. Both students have been doing
* Martin is waiting for students to write blogs posts so he can write an article
about their work.
ACTIONS: Martin to remind students of their responsibility to blog about their
* Rob updated SummerOfCode project page and pinged dcback about mesa build related
* Looks like projects not requiring particular HW are popular. The perception
is that projects requiring HW poses a greater difficulty to students.
* After talking about a potential HW sponsorship the conclusion is that it's
not currently an issue. If it comes up we can look at it on case-by-case
ACTIONS: Rob to follow up again about potential mesa build related projects
ITEM: credential management
* Bryce sent patch to handle credential management. The board agrees to move
forward with his patch.
ACTIONS: Follow up in next meeting on what credentials remain to be added.
ITEM: treasurer questions
* Bryce hasn't heard back yet from Stuart about the missing asset check.
* SPI has no records of XDC sponsor donations arriving, except for Intel.
ACTIONS: Daniel to touch base with sponsors.
* Harry started reviewing bylaws with FDO merge in mind.
ACTIONS: Harry to send first draft of bylaw update by next meeting.