summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/03-16.mdwn
blob: ed009d2e63649dc7b5c868f6f992d300895d1d72 (plain)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Summary of the 16 March 2017 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]

## Attendees

Present:
Peter Hutterer,
Alex Deucher,
Daniel Vetter,
Bryce Harrington,
Rob Clark,
Keith Packard,

Absent:

Egbert Eich,
Martin Peres,

## Summary

Agenda: elections, GSoC, paperwork, yearly reports, khrones

SPI finally started to go through the laywer stuff about the khronos adoption
agreement.

Elections: Candidates published, Q&A starts.

No gsoc update because Martin missed the meeting.
## Items discussed

[[!format txt """
ITEM: Election
Candidates published, Q&A starts, slightly pushed out schedule again due to
small delay.
ACTIONS: Alex to set up the ballot, with help from Egbert&Peter
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Treasurer report
Board approves
ACTIONS: Bryce to send out to memebers@
ACTIONS: Daniel to archieve in secretary records
STATUS: Done

ITEM: board admin
ACTIONS: Peter to send out admin credentials to board@
STATUS: Pending
"""]]