summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2016/04-14.mdwn
blob: 57b9de05b308f59f089da054f854060c015214c5 (plain)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Summary of the 14 April 2016 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]

## Attendees

Present:
Martin Peres,
Alex Deucher,
Daniel Vetter,
Matt Dew,
Rob Clark,
Egbert Eich,

Absent:
Peter Hutterer,
Keith Packard,


## Summary

Agenda: gsoc, elections (bylaw questions), x.org, evoc payement

gsoc: 2 slots filled and ready to go.

election process reminder, because the UI is terrible:
members.x.org -> "Ballot" -> "Cast" -> select your vote -> "Vote"

## Items discussed

[[!format txt """
ITEM: gsoc
ACTIONS: 2 out of 3 students managed to submit an initial patch to upstream and
have mentors assigned and are ready to go. Asked for 3 slots, but no issue in
not filling the 3rd one.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: elections
ACTIONS: Peter started the process, thx. Some questions on the m-l, secretary to
answer, board to clarify if needed.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: evoc payment
Finally found a way to pay the internship in full, thanks a lot to Stuart for
all his efforts
STATUS: Done

ITEM: x.org
Egbert distracted.
ACTIONS: Egbert to sync up next week.
STATUS: Pending
"""]]