summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2016/03-31.mdwn
blob: 701e41dd53f2301608bcbf0b25619823c77fd911 (plain)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Summary of the 31 March 2016 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]

## Attendees

Present:
Peter Hutterer,
Alex Deucher,
Daniel Vetter,
Rob Clark,
Egbert Eich,
Matt Dew,
Martin Peres,
Keith Packard,

Absent:


## Summary

Agenda: gsoc, elections, x.org

5 nominees for board seats, election will start on Apr 15.

gsoc: 3 good students in final application phase, with mentors assigned.

## Items discussed

[[!format txt """
ITEM: Evoc payment still pending
Still no resolution :(
ACTIONS: Stuart to take another attemp at trying a partial payement, Matt to
help.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: elections
5 nominees for board seats, elections can continue per revised plan. Election
period will start on Apr 13.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: gsoc
Student application period finished, X.org got 7 applications. 2 below
expectations, 2 too late, but 3 solid projects with mentors already signed up.
ACTIONS: Students to submit inital (trivial) patch to upstream by Apr 11.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: x.org domain
Still trying to get things sorted for the long-term.
ACTIONS: Egbert to sync up with everyone and take over.
STATUS: Pending
"""]]