summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/02-19.mdwn
blob: f23fef137f5d5aabcd16f789292e8e1a56743096 (plain)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Summary of the 19 February 2015 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2015/09-08|BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2015/02-19]].

## Attendees

Present:

* Alex Deucher, Peter Hutterer, Matt Dew, Alan Coopersmith, Martin Peres, Stuart Kreitmann

Absent:

* Egbert Eich, Keith Packard

## Summary

X.Org registered for this year's GSoC

## Items discussed
[[!format txt """
ITEM: GSoC
Martin P and Alex D registered X.Org to be the project admins for this
year's GSoC. Waiting for google now.
ACTION: None
STATUS: Complete

ITEM: Bylaws
Final of the bylaws to be sent to SPI for preliminary approval next week.
Martin P will send the latest to the board list, board to ack by Tue.
ACTION: Board to ack the bylaws
STATUS: Pending
"""]]