summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/07-25.mdwn
blob: ae28124d38c8903435fd6e652217bff25e4ca621 (plain)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

Summary of the 25 July 2013 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]] 

Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2013/07-25|BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2013/07-25]]. 


## Attendees

Present:
        * Alan Coopersmith, Martin Peres, Peter Hutterer, Alex Deucher, Keith Packard, Matthias Hopf, Stuart Kreitmann
Absent:
        * Matt Dew

## Summary

XDC is getting closer with less than two months remaining. CfP for proposal
ends on Aug 1 and the paper committee is forming and about to review the
submissions. Keith is negotiating a conference rate for the hotel.


## Items discussed


[[!format txt """
ITEM: Eric Anholt flushed the member admin-queue, we can now welcome some
new members from FreeBSD (including others). Welcome!
ACTION: none
STATUS: Complete

ITEM: X.Org Wiki license
License information has been added to the wiki frontpage.
ACTION: Martin P to figure out how to add it to the edit page
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: XDC Hotel arrangements
Keith P arranging for a conference hotel and negotiating a price, likely
around USD 80 per night.
ACTION: Keith P to finalize negotiations with the hotel
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: XDC paper submissions
Several proposals were submitted already, CfP deadline is Aug 1. Martin is
contact to the board, will take care of organising the committee.
ACTION: Papers reviewed by committee
STATUS: Ongoing
"""]]