summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries')
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2014.mdwn2
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015.mdwn6
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/01-09.mdwn58
3 files changed, 65 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2014.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2014.mdwn
index 07e6c1bb..f4dc709e 100644
--- a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2014.mdwn
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2014.mdwn
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
Summaries of the 2014 meetings of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]].
[[!table header="no" class="mointable" data="""
- [[<< 2013|/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013]] | 2014
+ [[<< 2013|/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013]] | 2014 | [[>> 2015|/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015]]
"""]]
* [[Jan. 09|BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2014/01-09]]
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..61486116
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,6 @@
+Summaries of the 2015 meetings of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]].
+[[!table header="no" class="mointable" data="""
+ [[<< 2014|/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2014]] | 2015
+"""]]
+
+* [[Jan. 08|BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/01-08]]
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/01-09.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/01-09.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..ea849c3f
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/01-09.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,58 @@
+Summary of the 08 January 2015 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2015/09-08|BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2015/01-09]].
+
+## Attendees
+
+Present:
+
+* Alex Deucher, Peter Hutterer, Egbert Eich, Stuart Kreitmann, Matt Dew, Alan Coopersmith,
+
+Absent:
+
+* Keith Packard, Martin Peres
+
+## Summary
+
+Today, the SPI Board unanimously voted to formally invite the X.Org
+Foundation to become an Associated Project. This vote has been a while in
+the making and we're proud that we're now on the home stretch.
+Joing SPI removes much of the legal and accounting administrative work from
+the X.Org Board, leaving us to focus on the things we should be doing:
+promoting X, Wayland, Open Graphics, organizing developer conferences and
+promoting graphics development through participation in coding programs
+(GSoC, OPW, EVoC).
+
+## Items discussed
+[[!format txt """
+ITEM: OPW status
+OPW is progressing well, no red flags spotted at this point. Christian L
+(the mentor) needs a freedesktop account soon, we'll check if we can extend
+the number of ppl who can approve accounts.
+ACTION: None
+STATUS: Complete
+
+ITEM: X.Org to join SPI
+SPI formally invited us, see the resolution posted here
+http://spi-inc.org/corporate/resolutions/2014/2014-12-11.bg.2/
+
+The invitation must be formally accepted by the X.Org membership, the X.Org
+Board will organize an election asap to put this to the vote.
+ACTION: Member vote to be held to join SPI
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: Election pending
+The SPI resolution must be voted on and four of the board members' terms are
+up. An election will be scheduled asap, we have 90 days to accept the SPI
+invitation.
+ACTION: Egbert E., Peter H. to handle the election schedule
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: XDC 2015
+The questions we sent to the organizers of next year's XDC (the proposals)
+came back over the christmas break. We now need to decide between Toronto
+and Boston.
+ACTION: Board to vote on XDC location next meeting
+STATUS: Pending
+"""]]
+
+