summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/09-16.mdwn
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/09-16.mdwn')
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/09-16.mdwn79
1 files changed, 79 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/09-16.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/09-16.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..0ba61363
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/09-16.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,79 @@
+Summary of the 16 September 2021 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]
+
+## Attendees
+
+Present:
+Daniel Vetter,
+Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez,
+Lyude Paul,
+Mark Filion,
+Keith Packard,
+Emma Anholt,
+Harry Wentland,
+
+Guests:
+Trevor Woerner
+
+Absent:
+Manasi Navare,
+
+## Summary
+
+Agenda: X.org/fdo.org domain status, requesting ledger data, XDC2021 invoices
+status, XDC2021, XDC2022, GSoC/Outreachy/EVoC, HDMI 2.1, MIPI alliance and CSI,
+officer confirmation
+
+## Items discussed
+
+[[!format txt """
+ITEM: X.org/fdo.org status
+No updates
+ACTIONS: Daniel to try to resume this after XDC
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: Requesting ledger data
+No updates from our side
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: XDC2021 invoices status
+Manasi wasn't here, so tabled till next meeting
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: XDC2021
+We have some issues related to indico config that were either fixed or we found
+a workaround. We have two streaming services this time, being the new one an
+open-source platform (media.ccc.de) which worked reasonably fine
+ACTIONS: Conference organizers to keep doing a great job!
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: XDC2022
+The board approved our hosting proposal, and if possible Lyude will be
+announcing the next location for XDC during her presentation tomorrow.
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: GSoC/Outreachy/EVoC
+No updates
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: HDMI 2.1
+Some more potential proposals for working with the HDMI forum were discussed
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: MIPI Alliance and CSI
+When providing VESA spec access to an X.org member, they asked whether we had
+ever considered trying to setup a liasonship with the MIPI alliance in the same
+way as we have setup for VESA. Board voted to approve!
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: Officer Confirmation
+Didn't have 100% quorum, so tabled till next meeting.
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+"""]]