summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/02-05.mdwn
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/02-05.mdwn')
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/02-05.mdwn46
1 files changed, 46 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/02-05.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/02-05.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..46dc0392
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/02-05.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,46 @@
+Summary of the 05 February 2015 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2015/09-08|BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2015/02-05]].
+
+## Attendees
+
+Present:
+
+* Alex Deucher, Peter Hutterer, Egbert Eich, Matt Dew, Alan Coopersmith, Keith Packard, Martin Peres
+
+Absent:
+
+* Stuart Kreitmann
+
+## Summary
+
+XDC 2015 vote went in favour of Toronto. Looking forward to the first
+Canadian XDC.
+
+## Items discussed
+[[!format txt """
+ITEM: X.Org domain name
+Due to expire in a year, but getting things in early would be a nice change.
+Technically counts as asset so may be able to get this managed by SPI.
+Account info is still with Leon so we need to get in contact with him.
+ACTION: Egbert to contact Leon
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: XDC 2015 venue
+Two proposals, one for Boston, one for Toronto. Board voted 4:3 for Toronto,
+so XDC 2015 will be in Canada.
+ACTION: Peter H to notify Rob and Tom
+STATUS: Complete
+
+ITEM: SPI FAQ
+Draft of the FAQ circulating on the board list, a couple of minor
+amendments, should hit the members list tomorrow.
+ACTION: Egbert E. to send out the FAQ
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: Election status
+Call for nominations hasn't gone out yet, rest of the preparation is a bit
+behind thanks to the flu. Shouldn't have any effect on the election itself
+though.
+ACTION: Martin P to send out call for nominations
+STATUS: Pending
+"""]]