summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors')
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs.mdwn1
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2021/10-14.mdwn40
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021.mdwn1
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/10-14.mdwn62
4 files changed, 104 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs.mdwn
index 35393792..c8071bf3 100644
--- a/BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs.mdwn
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs.mdwn
@@ -335,3 +335,4 @@ Meetings are held every second Thursday.
* [[Aug. 26|BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2021/08-26]]
* [[Sep. 16|BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2021/09-16]]
* [[Sep. 30|BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2021/09-30]]
+* [[Oct. 14|BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2021/10-14]]
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2021/10-14.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2021/10-14.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..668e33a6
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2021/10-14.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,40 @@
+[[!format txt """
+[15:00:02] [connected at Thu Oct 14 15:00:02 2021]
+[15:00:02] [I have joined #xf-bod]
+[15:00:45] <Lyude> Hey everyone! Time for role call: samuelig, mdnavare, hwentlan, mfilion, keithp, anholt
+[15:00:49] <mfilion> o/
+[15:00:53] <anholt> hi
+[15:00:58] <hwentlan> hello and apologies for missing last time
+[15:01:10] <mfilion> sitting here watching gitlab... just wow
+[15:01:15] <keithp> howdy
+[15:01:23] <Lyude> mfilion: ?
+[15:01:43] <mfilion> @lyude IPO today... they're currently up 27%, and now have a market value of $14B USD
+[15:01:53] <mfilion> just speachless
+[15:01:56] <samuelig> Hi!
+[15:01:59] <Lyude> O.O
+[15:02:02] <mfilion> indeed
+[15:02:03] <Lyude> damn no wonder you're speechless
+[15:02:41] <Lyude> anyway, time for the agenda: Agenda: X.org/freedesktop.org domain status, XDC2021 invoices status, XDC2021, XDC2022, GSoC/Outreachy/EVoC, MIPI Alliance and CSI
+[15:03:18] <Lyude> the first one we can skip since dan vet isn't here, GSoC/Outreachy/EVoC: no updates from my side
+[15:03:29] <Lyude> MIPI Alliance and CSI: also no updates from my side
+[15:04:01] <Lyude> Also, one item I forgot to add to the agenda which I'll give an update for now: VESA confirmation on open DP implementations, that went through and we should hear back from bill soon
+[15:04:23] <mfilion> nice
+[15:04:30] <Lyude> I think that's pretty much it from my side, anholt do you want to go over invoices?
+[15:04:31] <hwentlan> great work on reaching out to vesa about this
+[15:04:35] <Lyude> np
+[15:04:54] <anholt> I've been meaning to get to stuff, haven't, just going over it now in the meeting.
+[15:05:58] <Lyude> np
+[15:06:10] <Lyude> samuelig: want to go over XDC stuff?
+[15:07:29] <samuelig> XDC 2021: we sent an email to organizers with the sponsored dinner due to their great job organizing XDC. They replied privately saying "thank you!" but we don't have more news. I will ping them again to be sure that the dinner actually happens.
+[15:07:51] <samuelig> mfilion, probably it is worth pinging bentiss again to show that we are serious with that as well :)
+[15:09:28] <samuelig> XDC 2022: I plan to create the event in indico in the coming days and setup the web, so organizers can start working on it whenever they want, without depending on us like in the past (which was the reason that we are usually late on announcing the web publicly)
+[15:09:45] <mfilion> samuelig good idea, will send him a note
+[15:10:02] <samuelig> nothing else from my side
+[15:11:03] <Lyude> alright, since we don't have any other items I say we have a mandatory 20 minute period of silence.
+[15:11:09] <Lyude> just kidding
+[15:11:15] <Lyude> that's it for the meeting everyone, thanks for coming!
+[15:11:27] <mfilion> haha alright, cheers
+[15:11:32] <hwentlan> haha. cheers
+[15:11:36] <anholt> invoices: MS invoice is underway. no update on intel/amd
+"""]]
+[15:15:30] [disconnected at Thu Oct 14 15:15:30 2021]
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021.mdwn
index 1185eb61..03920ff1 100644
--- a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021.mdwn
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021.mdwn
@@ -17,3 +17,4 @@
* [[Aug. 26|BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/08-26]]
* [[Sep. 16|BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/09-16]]
* [[Sep. 30|BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/09-30]]
+* [[Oct. 14|BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/10-14]]
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/10-14.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/10-14.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..87677e91
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/10-14.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,62 @@
+Summary of the 14 October 2021 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]
+
+## Attendees
+
+Present:
+Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez,
+Lyude Paul,
+Mark Filion,
+Keith Packard,
+Emma Anholt,
+Harry Wentland,
+
+Guests:
+
+Absent:
+Daniel Vetter,
+Manasi Navare,
+
+## Summary
+
+Agenda: X.org/freedesktop.org domain status, XDC2021 invoices status, XDC2021,
+XDC2022, GSoC/Outreachy/EVoC, MIPI Alliance and CSI
+
+## Items discussed
+
+[[!format txt """
+ITEM: X.org/freedesktop.org domain status
+Danvet was absent today so no updates
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: XDC2021 invoices status
+One invoice underway, no update on two others
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: XDC2021
+We sent an email to organizers with the sponsored dinner due to their great job
+organizing XDC. They replied privately saying "thank you!" but we don't have
+more news.
+ACTIONS: Samuel will ping them again to be sure that the dinner actually happens.
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: XDC2022
+Samuel plans to create the event in indico in the coming days and setup the web,
+so organizers can start working on it whenever they want, without depending on
+us like in the past (which was the reason that we are usually late on announcing
+the web publicly)
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: GSoC/Outreachy/EVoC
+No updates
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: MIPI Alliance and CSI
+No updates
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+"""]]