|author||Alan Coopersmith <email@example.com>||2013-09-14 15:37:40 -0700|
|committer||Alan Coopersmith <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2013-09-14 15:43:26 -0700|
Remove leftover `` used to keep MoinMoin from making words into WikiLinks
Signed-off-by: Alan Coopersmith <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'Releases/7.3.mdwn')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/Releases/7.3.mdwn b/Releases/7.3.mdwn
index aae8006f..e64fe9c1 100644
@@ -8,7 +8,7 @@
* [[RandR 1.2|Projects/XRandR]]: RandR 1.2 offers output hotplug, as well as on-the-fly output reconfiguration and mode switching.
* [[Input hotplug|XInputHotplug]]: Input hotplug allows hotplugging of input devices, and also adds enhanced support for touchscreens and tablets, through either HAL or D-Bus.
* KDrive: Numerous enhancements have been made to the KDrive codebase, including better support for multiple input devices.
- * [[DTrace|http://people.freedesktop.org/~alanc/dtrace/]]: When running on Open``Solaris, DTrace support is available in the X server, allowing detailed accounting of operations inside the server.
+ * [[DTrace|http://people.freedesktop.org/~alanc/dtrace/]]: When running on OpenSolaris, DTrace support is available in the X server, allowing detailed accounting of operations inside the server.
* EXA: A great deal of work has been done on the EXA framework to make it more usable.
* New applications: xbacklight
* New drivers: xf86-video-glide, xf86-video-vermilion