summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
authorDaniel Vetter <daniel.vetter@ffwll.ch>2019-08-29 21:37:36 +0200
committerDaniel Vetter <daniel.vetter@ffwll.ch>2019-08-29 21:37:36 +0200
commitae1c659ce446ccb0c1234f29a5706f9f79484864 (patch)
tree051f0f740e2cca2253377c7e771bc33186c4ef9e /BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries
parentddc110afaca2407f45fa65012e42d68c7323659f (diff)
Xorg BoD minutes 2019-08-29
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries')
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2019.mdwn1
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2019/08-29.mdwn55
2 files changed, 56 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2019.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2019.mdwn
index 9e454a34..48f28573 100644
--- a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2019.mdwn
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2019.mdwn
@@ -14,3 +14,4 @@
* [[Jul. 18|BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2019/07-18]]
* [[Aug. 01|BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2019/08-01]]
* [[Aug. 15|BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2019/08-15]]
+* [[Aug. 29|BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2019/08-29]]
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2019/08-29.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2019/08-29.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..c33968db
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2019/08-29.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,55 @@
+Summary of the 29 August 2019 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]
+
+## Attendees
+
+Present:
+Daniel Vetter,
+Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez,
+Lyude Paul,
+Manasi Navare,
+Bryce Harrington,
+Eric Anholt,
+Harry Wentland,
+
+Guests:
+Trevor Woerner
+
+Absent:
+
+Keith Packard,
+
+## Summary
+
+Agenda: gsoc/evoc, xdc cfp/sponsors, fd.o admins, coc training, vesa
+
+CFP for lighting talks and workshops still open!
+
+Absent notes for next meeting: Daniel&Keith at lpc, Bryce out too
+
+## Items discussed
+
+[[!format txt """
+ITEM: gsoc/evoc
+Students done, awaiting final evaluations. hw reimbursement is in the payment
+queue of spi now. Nothing from evoc.
+ACTIONS: Trevor to check whether any of the students could be last-minute
+invited to xdc.
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: xdc
+All xdc20 sponsors now invoiced except 2 (corporate invoice processes are fun),
+most paid already.
+ACTIONS: Daniel to help kick the can with Google.
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: coc training
+3 slots booked.
+ACTIONS: Daniel to work to get the 4th date fixed.
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: vesa
+Lyude looking into whether X.org could join vesa (again). Harry also looking
+into what's possible.
+STATUS: Pending
+"""]]