summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2022/05-25.mdwn
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
authorLyude Paul <lyude@redhat.com>2022-05-25 12:38:54 -0400
committerLyude Paul <lyude@redhat.com>2022-05-25 12:38:54 -0400
commitb09698af3048cae6260b45d0596198588950a5cf (patch)
tree6ff37f823fcc350061fefc75bf9654b9ddf12532 /BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2022/05-25.mdwn
parent0e4ea74d275e6527535b45f2673c9f6f8c78af3d (diff)
Xorg BoD minutes 2022-05-25
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2022/05-25.mdwn')
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2022/05-25.mdwn56
1 files changed, 56 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2022/05-25.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2022/05-25.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..267fdc8b
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2022/05-25.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,56 @@
+Summary of the 25 May 2022 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]
+
+## Attendees
+
+Present:
+Daniel Vetter,
+Lyude Paul,
+Mark Filion,
+Alyssa Rosenzweig,
+Ricardo Garcia
+
+Guests:
+Trevor Woerner
+
+Absent:
+Manasi Navare,
+Emma Anholt,
+Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez,
+
+## Summary
+
+Agenda: XDC2022, XDC2023, MIPI Alliance and CSI, GSoC/Outreachy/EVoC, new parent organization
+
+## Items discussed
+
+[[!format txt """
+ITEM: XDC2022
+Sponsor stuff should be done now according to Danvet!
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: XDC2023
+No updates
+ACTIONS: Mark Filion to respond to message from PEI about hosting
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: MIPI Alliance and CSI
+No updates
+ACTIONS: Lyude to poke community member who had offered to help out
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: GSoC/Outreachy/EVoC
+We got 3 out of 4 of the slots in GSoC that we requested, so we will be
+contacting the student for the fourth slot and see if they'd be interested in
+continuing their project as an EVoC project. Board voted to approve this (so
+long as our treasurer can confirm we can do the payout for EVoC), along with
+various travel arrangements for GSoC/EVoC students.
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: New parent organization
+Lyude started talks with SFC about our potential interest in joining
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+"""]]