summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/08-12.mdwn
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
authorLyude Paul <lyude@redhat.com>2021-08-12 15:37:53 -0400
committerLyude Paul <lyude@redhat.com>2021-08-12 15:37:53 -0400
commit007c03c305e0a8c9ce49f9da3339cfca61f19326 (patch)
treef1ec6e769ceb1900098158490f7ade7ad72a8495 /BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/08-12.mdwn
parenteaae1219609d7fe4a3d8c99557630fc455650f25 (diff)
Xorg BoD minutes 2021-08-12
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/08-12.mdwn')
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/08-12.mdwn85
1 files changed, 85 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/08-12.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/08-12.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..240b9deb
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/08-12.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,85 @@
+Summary of the 12 August 2021 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]
+
+## Attendees
+
+Present:
+Daniel Vetter,
+Lyude Paul,
+Manasi Navare,
+Mark Filion,
+Keith Packard,
+
+Guests:
+
+Absent:
+Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez,
+Harry Wentland,
+Emma Anholt,
+
+## Summary
+
+Agenda: X.org/freedesktop.org domain status, requesting ledger data, XDC2021
+invoices status, XDC2021, XDC2022, XDC2021 sponsors, HDMI 2.1,
+GSoC/Outreachy/EVoC, Equinox meeting, Gitlab commit
+
+## Items discussed
+
+[[!format txt """
+ITEM: X.org/freedesktop.org domain status
+No updates yet
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: Requesting ledger data
+No updates yet
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: GSoC/Outreachy/EVoC
+Answered some questions in response to the call for volunteers that I sent out
+on the mailing list, but otherwise no updates
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: Gitlab commit
+I handled coming up with the presentation for this last week and managed to get
+everything done on time, so we had a presence at Gitlab Commit this year!
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Done
+
+ITEM: XDC2021 sponsors
+We got another gold sponsor, and one other tentative sponsor who is currently
+dealing with cost center issues.
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: HDMI 2.1
+Harry was out, so no updates
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: XDC2021
+Skipped as Samuel is currently out
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: XDC2022
+Skipped as Samuel is currently out
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: XDC2021 invoices
+Manasi sent invoices to 4 different sponsors and will be sending out another one
+later today.
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: Equinix meeting
+Mark exchanged some emails with Equinix before going on break, and Equinix seems
+to be happy with the current relationship between X.org and them. We told them
+we'd be working on updating our website, which would also make it easier to
+highlight partners.
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Done
+"""]]