summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/02-25.mdwn
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
authorLyude Paul <lyude@redhat.com>2021-02-25 16:18:17 -0500
committerLyude Paul <lyude@redhat.com>2021-02-25 16:18:17 -0500
commitca425d88d9275d52f247c2a18fa8dbb4cb016040 (patch)
tree1ae12b91eb551901c7de181982cdc9b1ac06b992 /BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/02-25.mdwn
parent220605330567690448cb5b3fe8c57f1120585a32 (diff)
Xorg BoD minutes 2021-02-25
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/02-25.mdwn')
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/02-25.mdwn83
1 files changed, 83 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/02-25.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/02-25.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..84da4b11
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/02-25.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,83 @@
+Summary of the 25 February 2021 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]
+
+## Attendees
+
+Present:
+Lyude Paul,
+Keith Packard,
+Eric Anholt,
+Harry Wentland,
+
+Guests:
+
+Absent:
+Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez (provided summary),
+Manasi Navare,
+Daniel Vetter (provided summary),
+Mark Filion,
+Trevor Woerner,
+
+## Summary
+
+Agenda: X.org/freedesktop.org domain status, requesting ledger data, cloud
+hosting for freedesktop.org, XDC2021, XDC2022, XDC2022 sponsors, HDMI 2.1,
+elections, GSoC/Outreachy
+
+## Items discussed
+
+[[!format txt """
+ITEM: X.org/freedesktop.org domain status
+No updates
+ACTIONS: Keith Packard to send out an email to SPI
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: Requesting ledger data
+No updates yet, Lyude sent out an email to sfrost today
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: Cloud hosting for freedesktop.org
+Things running well on packet, things are generally quiet otherwise
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: XDC2021
+mupuf is finishing setup of the container for the website
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: XDC2022
+Samuel has not sent the emails yet to potential XDC 2022 organizers. However,
+they have a template email already done, so it is just a matter of finding time
+to send it.
+ACTIONS: Samuel to send email
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: HDMI 2.1
+Harry hasn't received any responses from the rest of the board to their email
+with the HDMI 2.1 email draft yet
+ACTIONS: Lyude to send response today
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: Elections
+The nomination period is open and we've received 3 nominations so far, and I
+expect to see 2 more. Additionally, we found out that apparently some of the
+emails with membership reminders have been getting filtered out as spam email on
+Gmail. Lyude is talking with a community member who works at Google to see what
+can be done to fix that.
+ACTIONS: Harry to try resending email to each different mailing list at a time,
+to see if that gets things to move through
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: GSoC/Outreachy
+Unfortunately we weren't able to find anyone to mentor for GSoC, so we didn't
+submit an application. Haven't heard back from mfilion about outreachy yet.
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: XDC2022 sponsors
+Intel signed on as platinum, no other updates yet.
+ACTIONS: Danvet to start poking potential sponsors
+STATUS: Pending
+"""]]