summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
authorLyude Paul <lyude@redhat.com>2021-10-14 15:15:30 -0400
committerLyude Paul <lyude@redhat.com>2021-10-14 15:15:30 -0400
commitd842a29d301ced2c59fcb1c98e375ec8d580f6cf (patch)
treed32ab5dd22dbba131984ba132a26264d11dd6ed1 /BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021
parent206641e737fd458b7174b4590233b24078d21adc (diff)
Xorg BoD minutes 2021-10-14HEADmaster
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021')
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/10-14.mdwn62
1 files changed, 62 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/10-14.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/10-14.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..87677e91
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2021/10-14.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,62 @@
+Summary of the 14 October 2021 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]
+
+## Attendees
+
+Present:
+Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez,
+Lyude Paul,
+Mark Filion,
+Keith Packard,
+Emma Anholt,
+Harry Wentland,
+
+Guests:
+
+Absent:
+Daniel Vetter,
+Manasi Navare,
+
+## Summary
+
+Agenda: X.org/freedesktop.org domain status, XDC2021 invoices status, XDC2021,
+XDC2022, GSoC/Outreachy/EVoC, MIPI Alliance and CSI
+
+## Items discussed
+
+[[!format txt """
+ITEM: X.org/freedesktop.org domain status
+Danvet was absent today so no updates
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: XDC2021 invoices status
+One invoice underway, no update on two others
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: XDC2021
+We sent an email to organizers with the sponsored dinner due to their great job
+organizing XDC. They replied privately saying "thank you!" but we don't have
+more news.
+ACTIONS: Samuel will ping them again to be sure that the dinner actually happens.
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: XDC2022
+Samuel plans to create the event in indico in the coming days and setup the web,
+so organizers can start working on it whenever they want, without depending on
+us like in the past (which was the reason that we are usually late on announcing
+the web publicly)
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: GSoC/Outreachy/EVoC
+No updates
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: MIPI Alliance and CSI
+No updates
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+"""]]