summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2019/12-19.mdwn
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
authorLyude Paul <lyude@redhat.com>2019-12-19 16:37:30 -0500
committerLyude Paul <lyude@redhat.com>2019-12-19 16:37:30 -0500
commit99b21c1e802e472585ad845bc45668f53d404eff (patch)
treec0ca0ce8afa382bca317597c844da85a6687f7aa /BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2019/12-19.mdwn
parent814399ff1b750f7710b8a3d0564bffe525ab18f9 (diff)
Xorg BoD minutes 2019-12-19
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2019/12-19.mdwn')
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2019/12-19.mdwn84
1 files changed, 84 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2019/12-19.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2019/12-19.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..082017fb
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2019/12-19.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,84 @@
+Summary of the 19 December 2019 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]
+
+## Attendees
+
+Present:
+Daniel Vetter,
+Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez,
+Lyude Paul,
+Manasi Navare,
+Bryce Harrington,
+Keith Packard,
+Eric Anholt,
+Harry Wentland,
+
+Guests:
+Trevor Woerner
+
+Absent:
+
+
+## Summary
+
+Agenda:
+
+## Items discussed
+
+[[!format txt """
+ITEM: VESA status
+Haven't heard anything from the VESA board yet, might be quiet from the holidays.
+ACTIONS: Lyude to poke VESA again after the holidays
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: CoC training
+Scheduled the other pending CoC session, hopefully more people will request this
+in the future
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Done
+
+ITEM: XDC2019 sponsor invoicing
+Intel and ARM are still blocked, but danvet helped push things along a bit
+ACTIONS: Eric to keep poking
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: XDC2020 sponsors
+Igalia is interested, requested that their invoice be handled next year. A
+couple of other companies asked us to poke them next year as well.
+ACTIONS: Daniel to poke companies next year
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: Sponsored travel receipts for XDC2019
+Surprisingly, no responses from any more of the students we've pinged about
+this.
+ACTIONS: Anholt to continue pinging
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: X.org/Freedesktop.org domain status
+Pinged SPI about it, haven't heard anything back yet.
+ACTIONS: Lyude to ping again after the start of the new year
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: Requesting ledger data from SPI
+Lyude pinged SPI about this. Got a response to ask another email address, but
+didn't notice it until today.
+ACTIONS: Lyude to follow up with SPI on this
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: Elections
+Daniel set up the election committee + list and the member admin stuff They also
+updated the wiki with more instructions on how to run elections.
+ACTIONS: Wait for responses on some of the questions we asked previous election
+committee members, then afterwards we can get things started.
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: XDC2019 invoice from Collabora
+Received invoice from Collabora, the invoice was a bit more then expected due to
+some of the issues we had with the venue hosting the social event this year
+since it really didn't go down that well. The venue organizer was kind enough to
+at least help us get a pretty big discount as a result. Board voted to approve
+invoice, but noted that the liability insurance didn't seem to be present on the
+invoice
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Done
+"""]]