|author||Daniel Vetter <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-08-29 21:37:36 +0200|
|committer||Daniel Vetter <email@example.com>||2019-08-29 21:37:36 +0200|
Xorg BoD minutes 2019-08-29
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2019/08-29.mdwn')
1 files changed, 55 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2019/08-29.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2019/08-29.mdwn
new file mode 100644
@@ -0,0 +1,55 @@
+Summary of the 29 August 2019 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]
+Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez,
+Agenda: gsoc/evoc, xdc cfp/sponsors, fd.o admins, coc training, vesa
+CFP for lighting talks and workshops still open!
+Absent notes for next meeting: Daniel&Keith at lpc, Bryce out too
+## Items discussed
+[[!format txt """
+Students done, awaiting final evaluations. hw reimbursement is in the payment
+queue of spi now. Nothing from evoc.
+ACTIONS: Trevor to check whether any of the students could be last-minute
+invited to xdc.
+All xdc20 sponsors now invoiced except 2 (corporate invoice processes are fun),
+most paid already.
+ACTIONS: Daniel to help kick the can with Google.
+ITEM: coc training
+3 slots booked.
+ACTIONS: Daniel to work to get the 4th date fixed.
+Lyude looking into whether X.org could join vesa (again). Harry also looking
+into what's possible.