summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2018/06-07.mdwn
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
authorHarry Wentland <harry.wentland@amd.com>2018-06-07 18:15:55 -0400
committerHarry Wentland <harry.wentland@amd.com>2018-06-07 18:15:55 -0400
commit689e8f77076f1467ceb4c0417ca5eb4223298e6b (patch)
tree7b4c738ea0e66a4ae3cd1ca2dd13cc6580416d5b /BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2018/06-07.mdwn
parentbf266aeb365cf140d934da61d053324ad6d342a2 (diff)
Xorg BoD minutes 2018-06-07
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2018/06-07.mdwn')
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2018/06-07.mdwn62
1 files changed, 62 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2018/06-07.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2018/06-07.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..2f07ba37
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2018/06-07.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,62 @@
+Summary of the 07 June 2018 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]
+
+## Attendees
+
+Present:
+Martin Peres,
+Bryce Harrington,
+Taylor Campbell,
+Keith Packard,
+Rob Clark,
+Eric Anholt,
+Harry Wentland,
+
+Absent:
+Daniel Vetter
+
+
+## Summary
+
+Agenda: gsoc, evoc, credential management, treasurer questions, fd.o
+
+## Items discussed
+
+[[!format txt """
+ITEM: gsoc
+ * First evaluation period is on the 11th of June. Both students have been doing
+ great.
+ * Martin is waiting for students to write blogs posts so he can write an article
+ about their work.
+ACTIONS: Martin to remind students of their responsibility to blog about their
+ work.
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: evoc
+ * Rob updated SummerOfCode project page and pinged dcback about mesa build related
+ projects.
+ * Looks like projects not requiring particular HW are popular. The perception
+ is that projects requiring HW poses a greater difficulty to students.
+ * After talking about a potential HW sponsorship the conclusion is that it's
+ not currently an issue. If it comes up we can look at it on case-by-case
+ basis.
+ACTIONS: Rob to follow up again about potential mesa build related projects
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: credential management
+ * Bryce sent patch to handle credential management. The board agrees to move
+ forward with his patch.
+ACTIONS: Follow up in next meeting on what credentials remain to be added.
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: treasurer questions
+ * Bryce hasn't heard back yet from Stuart about the missing asset check.
+ * SPI has no records of XDC sponsor donations arriving, except for Intel.
+ACTIONS: Daniel to touch base with sponsors.
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: fd.o
+ * Harry started reviewing bylaws with FDO merge in mind.
+ACTIONS: Harry to send first draft of bylaw update by next meeting.
+STATUS: Pending
+"""]]