summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
authorDaniel Vetter <daniel.vetter@ffwll.ch>2017-09-28 23:42:48 +0200
committerDaniel Vetter <daniel.vetter@ffwll.ch>2017-09-28 23:42:48 +0200
commit796197bddc6d3da012eb6f03594f99b7bc01a234 (patch)
tree2f01b99ed13f71543db791993daaf9626c409c57 /BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017
parent9baf1906263b93130ba86177fc9e2f6acc8ed8a7 (diff)
Xorg BoD minutes 2017-09-28
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017')
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/09-28.mdwn40
1 files changed, 40 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/09-28.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/09-28.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..d2472ea5
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/09-28.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,40 @@
+Summary of the 28 September 2017 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]
+
+## Attendees
+
+Present:
+Alex Deucher,
+Daniel Vetter,
+Bryce Harrington,
+Rob Clark,
+Taylor Campbell,
+
+Absent:
+
+Martin Peres,
+Egbert Eich,
+Keith Packard,
+
+## Summary
+
+Agenda: XDC18, gsoc, travel payments, evoc, yearly report
+
+## Items discussed
+
+[[!format txt """
+ITEM: XDC18
+Board received two proposals, decided to select the one hosted in La Coruña,
+organized by Samuel Iglesias and team.
+ACTIONS: Daniel to send out mails.
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: travel payments
+ACTIONS: Bryce is on it
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: yearly report
+Delivered by the secretary at XDC: https://youtu.be/R2XHZd4uXRI?list=PLt6hUXQez2dcnyMdOp8E7cJCBSTZ6KMby&t=9114
+Board approved it.
+STATUS: Done
+"""]]