|author||Daniel Vetter <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2017-09-28 23:42:48 +0200|
|committer||Daniel Vetter <email@example.com>||2017-09-28 23:42:48 +0200|
Xorg BoD minutes 2017-09-28
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/09-28.mdwn')
1 files changed, 40 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/09-28.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/09-28.mdwn
new file mode 100644
@@ -0,0 +1,40 @@
+Summary of the 28 September 2017 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]
+Agenda: XDC18, gsoc, travel payments, evoc, yearly report
+## Items discussed
+[[!format txt """
+Board received two proposals, decided to select the one hosted in La Coruña,
+organized by Samuel Iglesias and team.
+ACTIONS: Daniel to send out mails.
+ITEM: travel payments
+ACTIONS: Bryce is on it
+ITEM: yearly report
+Delivered by the secretary at XDC: https://youtu.be/R2XHZd4uXRI?list=PLt6hUXQez2dcnyMdOp8E7cJCBSTZ6KMby&t=9114
+Board approved it.