summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/08-17.mdwn
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
authorBryce Harrington <bryce@osg.samsung.com>2017-08-17 15:28:21 -0700
committerBryce Harrington <bryce@osg.samsung.com>2017-08-17 15:28:21 -0700
commit862a9970a79662cd78e890e07f85cc7140e3f519 (patch)
tree381f96394765f76101c6207f33631ecb291e015e /BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/08-17.mdwn
parent67f3132e0ec638408f3c32383482e58bd5762f32 (diff)
Xorg BoD minutes 2017-08-17
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/08-17.mdwn')
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/08-17.mdwn68
1 files changed, 68 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/08-17.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/08-17.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..28faf7d1
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/08-17.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,68 @@
+Summary of the 17 August 2017 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]
+
+## Attendees
+
+Present:
+Martin Peres,
+Alex Deucher,
+Bryce Harrington,
+Egbert Eich,
+Keith Packard,
+Rob Clark,
+Taylor Campbell,
+
+Absent:
+Daniel Vetter,
+
+
+## Summary
+
+Agenda:
+
+## Items discussed
+
+[[!format txt """
+ITEM: gsoc
+No update
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: xdc sponsorship
+Google restricts advertising by third parties on their campus, which
+impacts sponsorship plans. Option is open for sponsors on website.
+ACTIONS: danvet to followup with sponsors as needed
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: xdc18
+One proposal is received, another (in France) on the way
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: khronos
+Moving forward, with SPI in process. Signatures need done by end of the
+month.
+Nouveau is working towards 4.4 comformance
+ACTIONS: mupuf to continue pinging
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: coc
+The CoC document has been acknowledge by the board previously.
+Still need to formally decide process on how it is handled.
+General favor is Keith's suggestion for board to accept something first,
+then some time later arrange a membership vote, if needed.
+Agreement is to arrange a board vote the week prior to XDC (Sep 14th).
+ACTIONS: Riastradh to draft text for a vote, to be reviewed next meeting.
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: evoc
+Patches are flowing. :-)
+ACTIONS: robclark to continue watching progress
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: xdc 17 talks
+Late submissions have come in, space getting tight.
+Discussion about making agenda space for GSoC students, and travel sponsorship thereof.
+ACTIONS: mupuf to follow up with students to narrow attendee list
+STATUS: Pending
+"""]]