summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/03-02.mdwn
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
authorDaniel Vetter <daniel.vetter@ffwll.ch>2017-03-02 23:44:53 +0100
committerDaniel Vetter <daniel.vetter@ffwll.ch>2017-03-02 23:44:53 +0100
commita30e3a3f411ce37a5fc220ac096d88f0af46650f (patch)
tree7cb9996f98e5af8bb19b87b4d9e861f99030d66a /BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/03-02.mdwn
parent400192a939a1fb837a19e4a3be54d3925529de66 (diff)
Xorg BoD minutes 2017-03-02
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/03-02.mdwn')
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/03-02.mdwn52
1 files changed, 52 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/03-02.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/03-02.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..f3d6cdbd
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/03-02.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,52 @@
+Summary of the 16 September 2015 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]
+
+## Attendees
+
+Present:
+Martin Peres,
+Alex Deucher,
+Daniel Vetter,
+Bryce Harrington,
+Egbert Eich,
+Rob Clark,
+Keith Packard,
+
+Absent:
+
+Peter Hutterer,
+
+## Summary
+
+Agenda: elections, GSoC, paperwork, XDC, yearly reports
+
+Elections: Nomination phase started, but only 1 nomination thus far :(
+
+Gsoc: X.org again a mentoring org!
+
+XDC date is fixed 20th-22nd Sept! https://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2017/
+
+## Items discussed
+
+[[!format txt """
+ITEM: Elections
+Nomations started, but only 1 thus far. Board also approves the revised
+membership agreement, which also will be voted on in the next elections.
+New membership agreement: https://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/foundation/bylaws/log/?h=memberagreement-updates
+ACTIONS: Alex will send out a reminder.
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: Gsoc
+X.org again accepted!
+ACTIONS: Martin to send out mail to ask for mentors&project ideas.
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: Yearly reports and paperwork
+Old X.org foundation and bank account in final steps of shutting down, just need
+to verify it's all done. Treasurer report draft written, with data from SPI.
+ACTIONS: Bryce to send the report to board@ for review.
+ACTIONS: GPG keys need to get to Bryce for the financial records. Bryce will
+send a howto. Need to sign keys at the next XDC.
+ACTIONS: Daniel to upload previous secretary reports to the public wiki.
+STATUS: Pending
+"""]]