path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2016/04-14.mdwn
diff options
authorDaniel Vetter <>2016-04-14 23:38:44 +0200
committerDaniel Vetter <>2016-04-14 23:38:44 +0200
commit0d1cdf0eefad7d3d81411c346e568546cb6e9b00 (patch)
tree5ee94672f1d777ea2c9f40f8d579344810e2d073 /BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2016/04-14.mdwn
parent6864583db005fa6f4197f247fb6bcb4769b39da0 (diff)
Xorg BoD minutes 2016-04-14
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2016/04-14.mdwn')
1 files changed, 51 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2016/04-14.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2016/04-14.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..6d2ca37a
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2016/04-14.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,51 @@
+Summary of the 16 September 2015 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]
+## Attendees
+Martin Peres,
+Alex Deucher,
+Daniel Vetter,
+Matt Dew,
+Rob Clark,
+Egbert Eich,
+Peter Hutterer,
+Keith Packard,
+## Summary
+Agenda: gsoc, elections (bylaw questions),, evoc payement
+gsoc: 2 slots filled and ready to go.
+election process reminder, because the UI is terrible: -> "Ballot" -> "Cast" -> select your vote -> "Vote"
+## Items discussed
+[[!format txt """
+ITEM: gsoc
+ACTIONS: 2 out of 3 students managed to submit an initial patch to upstream and
+have mentors assigned and are ready to go. Asked for 3 slots, but no issue in
+not filling the 3rd one.
+STATUS: Pending
+ITEM: elections
+ACTIONS: Peter started the process, thx. Some questions on the m-l, secretary to
+answer, board to clarify if needed.
+STATUS: Pending
+ITEM: evoc payment
+Finally found a way to pay the internship in full, thanks a lot to Stuart for
+all his efforts
+Egbert distracted.
+ACTIONS: Egbert to sync up next week.
+STATUS: Pending