summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/10-15.mdwn
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
authorDaniel Vetter <daniel.vetter@ffwll.ch>2015-10-15 23:59:03 +0200
committerDaniel Vetter <daniel.vetter@ffwll.ch>2015-10-15 23:59:03 +0200
commitb645c6561f28206655ef5f2d40c87eb4505610e2 (patch)
tree2cfc87de5f9a0bf067be551a703e0d13416be3ab /BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/10-15.mdwn
parent7c0d7553e7b3af70b363957095b1e62dc91b87e1 (diff)
Xorg BoD minutes 2015-10-15
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/10-15.mdwn')
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/10-15.mdwn72
1 files changed, 72 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/10-15.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/10-15.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..8ac931c7
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/10-15.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,72 @@
+Summary of the 16 September 2015 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]
+
+## Attendees
+
+Present:
+Peter Hutterer,
+Martin Peres,
+Alex Deucher,
+Daniel Vetter,
+Matt Dew,
+Egbert Eich,
+Rob Clark,
+
+Absent:
+
+Keith Packard,
+
+## Summary
+
+Agenda: bylaws, evoc, travel, expo.x.org, xdc2016
+
+Evoc payements straigthened out.
+
+XDC payments for travel all done, Seneca still pending.
+
+Bylaws still pending vote on board@.
+
+Expo migration made (a) little progress.
+
+XDC 2016: One proposal for Helsink, secretary will send an RFP and board will
+vote in 2 weeks.
+
+## Items discussed
+
+[[!format txt """
+ITEM: Evoc payments
+First payment to Juliet didn't go through, but with new account details the
+2nd attempt was successful, using Juliet's aunt's US account.
+DECISION: Future payements will go through the US account
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: XDC Payements
+Marke/Jake now paid, still waiting for Senaca to send a bill. Tom hasn't
+received the bill from Senaca yet either.
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: bylaws/spi
+Still missing acks from half the board like last time around ...
+Some discussions about when to ask SPI so that their offer to join arrives when
+we're ready to vote. Not yet time for that.
+ACTIONS: Look at mail on board@ and ack.
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: expo migration
+Effort fizzled out again after contacting fd.o admins (Daniel Stone).
+ACTIONS: Rob Clark to ping Daniel Stone again for both mailing lists and mail
+sending account (tls/smtp).
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: gsoc
+Peter brough up gsoc quickly, but according to Alex we only need to start taking
+action in Feb.
+STATUS: Done
+
+ITEM: XDC 2016
+We have one proposal from Intel for XDC 2016 in Helsinki.
+DECISION: Send a more formal RFP to usual mailing lists in case there's more
+potential organizers and then vote in the next board mtg.
+ACTION: Daniel to send out that mail as secratary.
+STATUS: Pending
+"""]]