|author||Peter Hutterer <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2015-09-04 11:08:23 +1000|
|committer||Peter Hutterer <email@example.com>||2015-09-04 11:13:54 +1000|
Last two weeks' BoD meeting minutes
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/09-03.mdwn')
1 files changed, 49 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/09-03.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/09-03.mdwn
new file mode 100644
@@ -0,0 +1,49 @@
+Summary of the 03 Septmber 2015 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2015/]]
+* Peter Hutterer, Rob Clark, Martin Peres, Alex Deucher, Daniel Vetter, Matt Dew, Egbert Eich, Keith Packard
+GSoC has finished, EVoC has really started. 3 approvals for travel
+## Items discussed
+[[!format txt """
+Pencils-down deadline is past, waiting for students to write the final blog
+post, then Martin P can accumulate them and summarise them. We should get
+org payments from Google too.
+ACTIONS: Martin P to do the writeup blog post
+ITEM: XDC Travel assistance
+Travel funding approved for Varad Gautam, Samuel Pitoiset and Stephen
+Chandler Paul. [Chandler since declined]
+ACTIONS: Review applications as they come in
+Juliet sent the first couple patches to the list, and confirmed the test
+amount we transferred came through. So we approved the initial
+EVoC payment, Stuart K transfered it.
+Still in the same state, waiting for sendmail configuration to be sorted.
+Configuration is largely there, the pieces just need to be connected.
+ACTIONS: Keith P to finish configuration