path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/07-09.mdwn
diff options
authorPeter Hutterer <>2015-07-10 08:46:04 +1000
committerPeter Hutterer <>2015-07-10 08:46:04 +1000
commit45c8b50592c7c817a92a32139a78c17d26a03ffb (patch)
treefb892b2aa124183950d55523561aa92efc8bd36c /BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/07-09.mdwn
parentc0fa70268ee77daf93e48e5e5046fd4cc41f8079 (diff)
This week's meeting minutes
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/07-09.mdwn')
1 files changed, 45 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/07-09.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/07-09.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..0afb6cf6
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/07-09.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,45 @@
+Summary of the 09 July 2015 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2015/]]
+## Attendees
+* Peter Hutterer, Egbert Eich, Rob Clark, Martin Peres, Alex Deucher, Keith Packard, Daniel Vetter
+* Egbert Eich, Matt Dew
+## Summary
+EVoC proposal to port Glean tests to the piglit framework (re)approved.
+Migration of expo still ongoing, GSoC students successfully passed midterms.
+## Items discussed
+[[!format txt """
+openshift test installation, still sorting out email routing. We'll try for
+an authenticated smtp relay through fdo. the two mailing lists (board@ and
+members@) will be transferred to be hosted on fdo as well.
+ACTIONS: Rob C and Keith P to coordinate with the fdo admins
+STATUS: Pending
+Brian P is happy to mentor Juliet for her proposal, porting
+Glean tests to the piglit framework. This project was already approved
+pending mentor acceptance in May but the original mentor was unavailable for
+the timeframe.
+ACTIONS: Matt D to notify Juliet and Brian
+STATUS: Complete
+Midterm evaluation time, all our students have passed.
+STATUS: Complete