path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/02-19.mdwn
diff options
authorPeter Hutterer <>2015-03-06 09:07:13 +1000
committerPeter Hutterer <>2015-03-06 09:17:03 +1000
commitb0df4f1ed7c79e81f968c511f5c49248a5421dd6 (patch)
treefb772b906bff180cdee5cb768932e0ea1b2cbb2f /BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/02-19.mdwn
parent69005436af4dd59e49fc72429e43a4eff1c280b7 (diff)
X.Org BoD: Last two meeting minutes
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/02-19.mdwn')
1 files changed, 31 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/02-19.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/02-19.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..f23fef13
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/02-19.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,31 @@
+Summary of the 19 February 2015 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2015/09-08|BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2015/02-19]].
+## Attendees
+* Alex Deucher, Peter Hutterer, Matt Dew, Alan Coopersmith, Martin Peres, Stuart Kreitmann
+* Egbert Eich, Keith Packard
+## Summary
+X.Org registered for this year's GSoC
+## Items discussed
+[[!format txt """
+Martin P and Alex D registered X.Org to be the project admins for this
+year's GSoC. Waiting for google now.
+STATUS: Complete
+ITEM: Bylaws
+Final of the bylaws to be sent to SPI for preliminary approval next week.
+Martin P will send the latest to the board list, board to ack by Tue.
+ACTION: Board to ack the bylaws
+STATUS: Pending