summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/01-22.mdwn
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
authorPeter Hutterer <peter.hutterer@who-t.net>2015-01-23 16:01:35 +1000
committerPeter Hutterer <peter.hutterer@who-t.net>2015-01-23 16:01:44 +1000
commitb4c0311db291061d9e0bda2e2320a6ddce0a607c (patch)
tree3ae976c06ef986d21d7b2adfb1f9e902e8c2293c /BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/01-22.mdwn
parentab43a847c21a40bc2184411981df46bd88501f67 (diff)
This week's meeting minutes
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/01-22.mdwn')
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/01-22.mdwn35
1 files changed, 35 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/01-22.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/01-22.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..8da6ea85
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2015/01-22.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,35 @@
+Summary of the 22 January 2015 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2015/09-08|BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2015/01-22]].
+
+## Attendees
+
+Present:
+
+* Alex Deucher, Peter Hutterer, Egbert Eich, Stuart Kreitmann, Matt Dew, Alan Coopersmith, Keith Packard, Martin Peres
+
+## Summary
+Election coming up, starting next week. Keep an eye out for announcements.
+
+## Items discussed
+[[!format txt """
+ITEM: Election
+X.Org Board election is coming up. Election committee are the four board
+members not up for selection. The schedule is set to start next Monday.
+
+Existing members will be expired this year and need to re-enroll. The main
+driving force here is the need for a majority on the bylaws update, we don't
+want stale memberships skew the outcome.
+
+The election wiki needs to be set up, that should be done within th enxt few
+days.
+ACTION: Egbert E. to send out the announcement
+STATUS: Pending
+
+
+ITEM: XDC 2015
+We ran out of time/lack of preparation to vote on the XDC 2015 location.
+Some discussion about both venues, the real vote will happen over the next
+week via email so we can notify the organisers asap.
+ACTION: Peter H to send summary to board, board to vote
+STATUS: Pending
+"""]]