path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/06-13.mdwn
diff options
authorJoe Rayhawk <>2013-07-08 02:28:05 -0700
committerJoe Rayhawk <>2013-07-08 02:28:05 -0700
commit98f2216b16d8fae5043ef87bf74935c6f5bd4b78 (patch)
tree9ff40615080f99220c674551d097e6ffc9fcea02 /BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/06-13.mdwn
parent799bfee750fb2845edc185b641c4f408e0bf87cb (diff)
moin2mdwn: convert page BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/06-13
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/06-13.mdwn')
1 files changed, 49 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/06-13.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/06-13.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..c046706e
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/06-13.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,49 @@
+Summary of the 13 June 2013 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2013/06-13|BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2013/06-13]].
+## Attendees
+ * Alan Coopersmith, Martin Peres, Matt Dew, Keith Packard, Matthias Hopf, Alex Deucher
+ * Peter Hutterer, Stuart Kreitmann,
+## Summary
+Official announcements/CFP have gone out.
+Need to determine CFP paper committee
+GSoC warm up is underway. Officially starts Monday.
+## Items discussed
+[[!format txt """
+ITEM: Updates from XDC 2/2
+With the venue confirmed and paid, we're ready to send out official
+ACTION: Keith P to send out announce emails
+STATUS: Completed
+ITEM: CFP paper committee
+ACTION: Determine committee memebership. Possibly Ian, Bart and Martin
+STATUS: Pending
+ITEM: possible travel sponsorships for Matthias and Martin
+ACTION: Matthias and Martin would give presentations in exchange for
+travel sponsorships.
+ITEM: GSoC update.
+ACTION: Officially starts next week. Alex just answering student
+questions so far.
+"""]] \ No newline at end of file