path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/05-16.mdwn
diff options
authorJoe Rayhawk <>2013-07-08 02:28:01 -0700
committerJoe Rayhawk <>2013-07-08 02:28:01 -0700
commitf47264cb6167fc1d7ff815ebd471210312a61b65 (patch)
tree5e8fdc3bff60dd304930b14c570970502a91b94d /BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/05-16.mdwn
parent9844facbcb3419feb4e8fb2a30455c430b75bf54 (diff)
moin2mdwn: convert page BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/05-16
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/05-16.mdwn')
1 files changed, 42 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/05-16.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/05-16.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..0b8b285e
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/05-16.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,42 @@
+Summary of the 16 May 2013 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2013/05-16|BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2013/05-16]].
+## Attendees
+ * Alan Coopersmith, Martin Peres, Peter Hutterer, Stuart Kreitmann, Matt Dew, Keith Packard
+ * Matthias Hopf, Alex Deucher
+## Summary
+XDC venue has a contract pending, needs the paperwork and first round of finances done to finalize it.
+## Items discussed
+[[!format txt """
+ITEM: Updates from XDC 1/2
+PSU venue is confirmed for Sep 23-25 (Mon - Wed), needs a check for
+USD 1800 by May 31. Vote carried.
+ACTION: Stuart K doing the paperwork
+STATUS: Pending
+ITEM: Updates from XDC 2/2
+Conference committe (Bart M, Keith P, Ian R) to prepare a budget including
+incidentals, catering, A/V hire costs, set.
+ACTION: Keith P to present budget when complete (not until closer to the
+STATUS: Pending
+ITEM: 501c3 re-application
+No current updates
+ACTION: Stuart K to compile the data and send it to the lawyer
+STATUS: Pending
+"""]] \ No newline at end of file