summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/05-02.mdwn
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
authorJoe Rayhawk <jrayhawk@freedesktop.org>2013-07-08 02:28:00 -0700
committerJoe Rayhawk <jrayhawk@freedesktop.org>2013-07-08 02:28:00 -0700
commitbd8f3f40e3dfadbaa5983736654aaaccb7249d32 (patch)
treebccbbb5ca7675924e598babc159708e704252b50 /BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/05-02.mdwn
parentb98ff6bea7860fc6dc7def4fa4a5cd59f6a171c3 (diff)
moin2mdwn: convert page BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/05-02
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/05-02.mdwn')
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/05-02.mdwn47
1 files changed, 47 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/05-02.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/05-02.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..0216b083
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/05-02.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,47 @@
+
+Summary of the 05 May 2013 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2013/05-02|BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2013/05-02]].
+
+
+## Attendees
+
+Present:
+
+ * Alan Coopersmith, Martin Peres, Peter Hutterer, Stuart Kreitmann, Matt Dew, Matthias Hopf, Alex Deucher
+Absent:
+
+ * Keith Packard
+
+## Summary
+
+The XDC venue did not yet get confirmed. Pending a venue change, we opted to move the dates forward by 2 days to allow for an easier double-visit of the Linux Plumbers conference (Sep 18-20). New **proposed** dates are Sep 20-23.
+
+GSoC deadlines coming up fast. If you want to mentor, sign up now! If you want to file a proposal, submit it now!
+
+
+## Items discussed
+
+
+[[!format txt """
+ITEM: Updates from XDC
+PSU venue is not yet confirmed, Bart will likely search for a new venue.
+Request for date change to move closer to Plumbers for people to have a
+double-visit. Vote carried, moving to Sep 20-23 (Mon-Wed instead of previous
+Wed-Fri)
+ACTION: Peter H to contact Bart/Keithp
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: GSoC applications due May 6
+Student proposal deadline tomorrow, slot request (i.e. min/max proposals we
+expect) deadline is May 6. Mentors need to sign up ASAP, we currently have 4
+proposals.
+ACTION: None required by the board
+STATUS: Complete
+
+ITEM: 501c3 re-application
+Financial data for the last 3 years needs to be updated, Form 1023 needs to
+be reviewed.
+ACTION: Stuart K to compile the data and send it to the lawyer
+STATUS: Pending
+"""]] \ No newline at end of file