path: root/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries
diff options
authorLyude Paul <>2020-06-04 18:27:06 -0400
committerLyude Paul <>2020-06-04 18:27:06 -0400
commit7dc396989ab1fd712ce69d22354b7c568fec9c0a (patch)
tree65f186bd0d70c510d33c56679acdc8564533d5c8 /BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries
parentc38ebd0d9eb65a9ba7bd7946a3693a8065655a08 (diff)
Xorg BoD minutes 2020-06-04HEADmaster
Diffstat (limited to 'BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries')
2 files changed, 55 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2020.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2020.mdwn
index 8154535e..cede247c 100644
--- a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2020.mdwn
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2020.mdwn
@@ -9,3 +9,4 @@
* [[Apr. 23|BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2020/04-23]]
* [[May. 07|BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2020/05-07]]
* [[May. 21|BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2020/05-21]]
+* [[Jun. 04|BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2020/06-04]]
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2020/06-04.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2020/06-04.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..bdb0da2b
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2020/06-04.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,54 @@
+Summary of the 04 June 2020 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]
+## Attendees
+Daniel Vetter,
+Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez,
+Lyude Paul,
+Manasi Navare,
+Mark Filion,
+Keith Packard,
+Eric Anholt,
+Harry Wentland,
+## Summary
+Agenda: XDC2019 sponsor invoicing, XDC2020 sponsors,
+domain status, cloud hosting for, GSoC/EVoC
+## Items discussed
+[[!format txt """
+ITEM: XDC2019 sponsor invoicing
+No updates, have poked higher ups at Intel many times now. Still no payment.
+ACTIONS: Continue poking
+STATUS: Pending
+ITEM: XDC2020 sponsors
+Got one bronze sponsor, but still working to get all of this sorted.
+ACTIONS: Daniel to continue finding sponsors
+STATUS: Pending
+ITEM: domain status
+Got a response from SPI over irc: SPI is investigating moving domain registrars.
+ACTIONS: Lyude to keep up to date with SPI's progress
+STATUS: Pending
+ITEM: domain status
+Got sponsorship money from Gitlab. There's still a bunch of discussions
+regarding where our git pull related bandwidth is going and why.
+ACTIONS: FDO admins to investigate git pull bw costs
+STATUS: Pending
+Trevor was absent, so no updates.
+STATUS: Pending