summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
authorJoe Rayhawk <jrayhawk@freedesktop.org>2013-07-08 02:28:03 -0700
committerJoe Rayhawk <jrayhawk@freedesktop.org>2013-07-08 02:28:03 -0700
commitbc0b1d6e427208e320d55be95da3297844073544 (patch)
tree3c826c9c6315d45fa371323f13d03f44df3fb4f8
parent40e7375ac0c8844f515863de8b3df8f550e56fb3 (diff)
moin2mdwn: convert page BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/05-30
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/05-30.mdwn (renamed from BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/05-30.moin)103
1 files changed, 55 insertions, 48 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/05-30.moin b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/05-30.mdwn
index 434f6e75..3b71cbd2 100644
--- a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/05-30.moin
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2013/05-30.mdwn
@@ -1,48 +1,55 @@
-Summary of the 30 May 2013 meeting of the [[XorgFoundation|X.Org Foundation]] [[BoardOfDirectors|Board of Directors]]
-
-Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2013/05-30]].
-
-== Attendees ==
-Present:
- Alan Coopersmith, Martin Peres, Peter Hutterer, Stuart Kreitmann,
- Matt Dew, Keith Packard, Alex Deucher
-Absent:
- Matthias Hopf
-
-== Summary ==
-XDC venue is sorted, official announcements/CFP will go out soon.
-
-GSoC has selected the students, official announcements to the xorg/mesa
-mailing lists are on their way.
-
-== Items discussed ==
-{{{
-ITEM: Updates from XDC 1/2
-PSU has cashed the check, so the venue is paid for
-STATUS: Complete
-
-ITEM: Updates from XDC 2/2
-With the venue confirmed and paid, we're ready to send out official
-announcements.
-ACTION: Keith P to send out announce emails
-STATUS: Pending
-
-ITEM: GSoC registration
-We need to register as google supplier to get paid menter organisation
-stipends and other reimbursments.
-ACTION: Stuart K to sort out paperwork
-STATUS: Pending
-
-ITEM: GSoC projects
-Students were informed about the accepted proposals.
-ACTION: Martin P to send email to xorg/mesa lists, get blogs added to
-planet.fdo
-STATUS: Pending
-
-ITEM: 501c3 re-application
-Stuart working with our lawyer, but the paperwork is not yet ready for
-re-filing.
-ACTION: Stuart K to complete paperwork
-STATUS: Pending
-
-}}}
+
+Summary of the 30 May 2013 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2013/05-30|BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2013/05-30]].
+
+
+## Attendees
+
+Present:
+
+ * Alan Coopersmith, Martin Peres, Peter Hutterer, Stuart Kreitmann, Matt Dew, Keith Packard, Alex Deucher
+Absent:
+
+ * Matthias Hopf
+
+## Summary
+
+XDC venue is sorted, official announcements/CFP will go out soon.
+
+GSoC has selected the students, official announcements to the xorg/mesa mailing lists are on their way.
+
+
+## Items discussed
+
+
+[[!format txt """
+ITEM: Updates from XDC 1/2
+PSU has cashed the check, so the venue is paid for
+STATUS: Complete
+
+ITEM: Updates from XDC 2/2
+With the venue confirmed and paid, we're ready to send out official
+announcements.
+ACTION: Keith P to send out announce emails
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: GSoC registration
+We need to register as google supplier to get paid menter organisation
+stipends and other reimbursments.
+ACTION: Stuart K to sort out paperwork
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: GSoC projects
+Students were informed about the accepted proposals.
+ACTION: Martin P to send email to xorg/mesa lists, get blogs added to
+planet.fdo
+STATUS: Pending
+
+ITEM: 501c3 re-application
+Stuart working with our lawyer, but the paperwork is not yet ready for
+re-filing.
+ACTION: Stuart K to complete paperwork
+STATUS: Pending
+
+"""]] \ No newline at end of file