summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
authorDaniel Vetter <daniel.vetter@ffwll.ch>2017-08-03 22:48:34 +0200
committerDaniel Vetter <daniel.vetter@ffwll.ch>2017-08-03 22:48:34 +0200
commit2ff2f0da4a446ccc0ad9eb1225a70389f8c685ef (patch)
tree5894bd994ea8d9fffef12935e23ddf1fbd6c9d98
parent95d4f1900cde8e08a4dd920611b0caaa7aa96d15 (diff)
Xorg BoD minutes 2017-08-03
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs.mdwn1
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2017/08-03.mdwn8
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017.mdwn1
-rw-r--r--BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/08-03.mdwn50
4 files changed, 60 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs.mdwn
index 47529ec8..86aa1c26 100644
--- a/BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs.mdwn
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs.mdwn
@@ -215,3 +215,4 @@ Meetings are held every second Tuesday.
* [[Jun. 22|BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2017/06-22]]
* [[Jul. 06|BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2017/07-06]]
* [[Jul. 20|BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2017/07-20]]
+* [[Aug. 03|BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2017/08-03]]
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2017/08-03.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2017/08-03.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..27bf0361
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2017/08-03.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,8 @@
+[[!format txt """
+[22:43:50] [connected at Thu Aug 3 22:43:50 2017]
+[22:44:01] [I have joined #xf-bod]
+[22:45:31] <danvet_> mupuf, agd5f bryce_ egbert keithp robclark Riastradh mtg in 15'
+[22:45:41] <bryce_> o/
+[22:46:39] <keithp> Better than doing power point
+"""]]
+[22:48:34] [disconnected at Thu Aug 3 22:48:34 2017]
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017.mdwn
index c25cf3b1..1c7d548a 100644
--- a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017.mdwn
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017.mdwn
@@ -12,3 +12,4 @@
* [[Jun. 22|BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/06-22]]
* [[Jul. 06|BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/07-06]]
* [[Jul. 20|BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/07-20]]
+* [[Aug. 03|BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/08-03]]
diff --git a/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/08-03.mdwn b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/08-03.mdwn
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..76bd433d
--- /dev/null
+++ b/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries/2017/08-03.mdwn
@@ -0,0 +1,50 @@
+Summary of the 03 August 2017 meeting of the [[X.Org Foundation|XorgFoundation]] [[Board of Directors|BoardOfDirectors]]
+Full IRC meeting logs are posted at [[BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/]]
+
+## Attendees
+
+Present:
+Martin Peres,
+Alex Deucher,
+Daniel Vetter,
+Bryce Harrington,
+Egbert Eich,
+Keith Packard,
+Rob Clark,
+Taylor Campbell,
+
+Absent:
+
+
+## Summary
+
+Agenda:
+
+## Items discussed
+
+[[!format txt """
+ITEM:
+blabla
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending Done
+
+ITEM:
+blabla
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending Done
+
+ITEM:
+blabla
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending Done
+
+ITEM:
+blabla
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending Done
+
+ITEM:
+blabla
+ACTIONS:
+STATUS: Pending Done
+"""]]