1 files changed, 0 insertions, 10 deletions
diff --git a/Software/PulseAudio/PatchStatus.mdwn b/Software/PulseAudio/PatchStatus.mdwn
index ddb632b2..9f383088 100644
@@ -31,9 +31,6 @@ The patches have been ordered by priority, with the highest priority patches at
* Fixes a regression in 14.0. Small change, but it's probably not good, because routing decisions that are done outside module-stream-restore end up in the stream-restore database.
* Milestone set to 15.0.
-* Draft: card: implement bluetooth profile codec selection
- * [[https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pulseaudio/pavucontrol/-/merge_requests/54]]
* alsa-ucm: Make sure UCM uses DisableSequence
@@ -69,9 +66,6 @@ The patches have been ordered by priority, with the highest priority patches at
* Prevents audio from moving to a different sink during codec switch.
-* use bluetooth HFP in pulseaudio native backend when available
- * [[https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pulseaudio/pulseaudio/-/merge_requests/491]]
* WIP: bluetooth/a2dp: Only list codecs with matching capabilities in list_codecs
* Two smallish patches.
@@ -149,10 +143,6 @@ The patches have been ordered by priority, with the highest priority patches at
* Draft: log: add async logging
-* FreeBSD support: meson build, import downstream patches, more improvements
- * [[https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pulseaudio/pulseaudio/-/merge_requests/277]]
- * 19 small patches. Includes a simple module for handling hotplugged devices on FreeBSD.
* build-sys: Remove version number from installed files
* Causes less file name changes during updates, which can make life easier for packagers.