|author||Kay Sievers <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2013-09-13 02:24:57 +0200|
|committer||Kay Sievers <email@example.com>||2013-09-13 02:24:57 +0200|
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 5 deletions
@@ -3,7 +3,7 @@ systemd System and Service Manager
CHANGES WITH 207:
* The Restart= option for services now understands a new
- on-watchdog setting which will restart the service
+ on-watchdog setting, which will restart the service
automatically if the service stops sending out watchdog keep
alive messages (as configured with WatchdogSec=).
@@ -31,8 +31,8 @@ CHANGES WITH 207:
paths that are optionally prefixed with "-" to indicate that
it should not be considered a failure if they don't exist.
- * journalctl -o (and similar commands) now understand a new
- output mode "short-precise" that is similar to "short" but
+ * journalctl -o (and similar commands) now understands a new
+ output mode "short-precise", it is similar to "short" but
shows timestamps with usec accuracy.
* The option "discard" (as known from Debian) is now
@@ -40,12 +40,12 @@ CHANGES WITH 207:
the latter is preferred now (since it is easier to remember
- * Some licensing clean-ups were made so that more code is now
+ * Some licensing clean-ups were made, so that more code is now
LGPL-2.1 licensed than before.
* A minimal tool to save/restore the display backlight
brightness across reboots has been added. It will store the
- backlight setting as late as possible at shutdown and
+ backlight setting as late as possible at shutdown, and
restore it as early as possible during reboot.
* A logic to automatically discover and enable home and swap