|author||Victor Lowther <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2008-03-29 15:12:12 -0500|
|committer||Victor Lowther <email@example.com>||2008-03-29 15:12:12 -0500|
Spelling fixes in README and TODO
2 files changed, 4 insertions, 4 deletions
@@ -12,7 +12,7 @@ Why do we need it?
functionality to support common power management
operations. pm-utils provides a standardized distribution agnostic
layout and interface for common power management tasks, which frees
- software and hardware vndors from having to maintain
+ software and hardware vendors from having to maintain
distribution-specific suspend/resume functionality.
* Suspend/resume functionality can be easily modified by installing
@@ -35,7 +35,7 @@ How do "hooks" work?
1) The files in /etc/pm/config.d/* are evaluated in C sort order.
These files can be provided by individual packages outside of
- pm-utils, and contain globally availabl configuration settings
+ pm-utils, and contain globally available configuration settings
for pm-utils and the hooks.
2) Each of the hooks in /etc/pm/sleep.d/* are executed in C sort
order, with a command line argument of either "suspend" or "hibernate".
@@ -56,7 +56,7 @@ End-user customization and debugging:
quirks are causing problems, you can use the ADD_PARAMETERS and
DROP_PARAMETERS environment variables. To do this, create a file in
/etc/pm/config.d, and add the following lines to it:
- ADD_PARAMETERS="--parameter-to-add --another-paramater"
+ ADD_PARAMETERS="--parameter-to-add --another-parameter"
If you want to drop all parameters (for testing purposes, or to work around
@@ -10,7 +10,7 @@
it has to do that on its own. A simple parameter-parsing engine
might come in handy.
* Currently, we really only handle suspend/resume. The
- powermanagement system chould use some maintenance. Should we also
+ powermanagement system should use some maintenance. Should we also
handle other powermanagement-related tasks?
* Beef up the abstraction layer between the hooks and the pm-utils
core infrastructure. We should work on making that API stable