blob: 7fa407c150e3ca69b9d51d582f99df6e767c9d00 (plain
Random list of problems with i915g:
- Dies with BadDrawable on GLXFBconfig changes/destruction. Makes piglit totally
unusable :( Upgrading xserver helped here, it doesn't crash anymore. Still
broken, it doesn't update the viewport/get new buffers.
- Tends to hang the chip after a few minutes of openarena. Looks tiling related,
at the last frame rendered has tiling corruption over the complete frame.
- Kills the chip in 3D_PRIMITIVE LINELIST with mesa-demos/fbotexture in
- Tiling is funny: If unlucky, it renders/samples all black. No clue yet what's
going on. Seems to depend on tiny details like whethever the sampler
relocation is fenced/unfenced (broken _with_ fenced reloc using tiling bits!).
- Y-tiling is even more fun. i915c doesn't use it, maybe there's a reason?
Texture sampling from Y-tiled buffers seems to work, though (save above
- Review buffer usage/cache domain handling in the winsys. Related: vbo cache
coherency is bunk: openarena tends to have a bunch of flatshaded triangles
popping up all over the screen.
- Need to validate buffers before usage. Currently do_exec on the batchbuffer
can fail with -ENOSPC.
Other bugs can be found here: