Report a Bug
The Mesa bug database is hosted on freedesktop.org. The old bug database on SourceForge is no longer used.
To file a Mesa bug, go to GitLab on freedesktop.org
Please follow these bug reporting guidelines:
- Check if a new version of Mesa is available which might have fixed the problem.
- Check if your bug is already reported in the database.
- Monitor your bug report for requests for additional information, etc.
- Attach the output of running glxinfo or wglinfo. This will tell us the Mesa version, which device driver you're using, etc.
- If you're reporting a crash, try to use your debugger (gdb) to get a stack trace. Also, recompile Mesa in debug mode to get more detailed information.
- Describe in detail how to reproduce the bug, especially with games and applications that the Mesa developers might not be familiar with.
- Provide an apitrace or simple GLUT-based test program if possible.
Bug reports will automatically be forwarded by bugzilla to the Mesa developer's mailing list.
The easier a bug is to reproduce, the sooner it will be fixed. Please do everything you can to facilitate quickly fixing bugs. If your bug report is vague or your test program doesn't compile easily, the problem may not be fixed very quickly.