Diffstat (limited to 'docs')
1 files changed, 14 insertions, 13 deletions
diff --git a/docs/README.OS2 b/docs/README.OS2
index 8759130f950..b3374ea2326 100644
@@ -7,14 +7,14 @@
1) Binary release
2) Building from sources
- 4) Mesa Home Page
+ 4) Todo
+ 5) Mesa Home Page
1) Binary release
- Though Mesa 3.0 should build in a quite reasonable time on
- a 585 class machine (or better) a binary relase is available
- (check item 4) for an URL)
+ Though the Mesa sources should build in a quite reasonable time even on
+ a 585 class machine a binary relase is available (check topic 4) for an URL)
This package includes:
- lib/MesaGL.dll, MesaGL.a
@@ -32,7 +32,7 @@
them in a straightforward way (see below).
The testing of these libraries was limited to the supplied
- demos/examples and very few small third-party apps.
+ demos/examples and a quite small number of third-party apps.
No warranty ... as usual ... ;-)
@@ -49,12 +49,7 @@
(if you want to have them) is handled in "mklib-emx.cmd",
a small REXX script. Perhaps not the best idea, but this
way it fits best in the scheme used to build libraries
- on all platforms in Mesa 3.0.
- By now binary compatiblity is ensured by using the function names
- as entry points instead of ordinals. This might cost performance and
- is subject to change in future. We might consider this release
- therefore as a "demo release" to get them feedback about
- remaining bugs.
+ on all platforms in Mesa 3.x.
To actually build the libraries and demos, check mklib-emx.cmd
and modify it as desired. Then type
@@ -81,13 +76,19 @@
Also some libs (MesaTK, MesaAUX) are withdrawn from the Mesa distribution,
and accordingly from the OS/2 port.
+ By now binary compatiblity is ensured by using the function names
+ as entry points instead of ordinals. This might cost performance and
+ is subject to change in future. In addition the supplied X86 assembler
+ source is not used yet.
-4) Mesa Home Page
+5) Mesa Home Page
You can get the source code and more information about Mesa from
- The OS/2 ports should in future be found on
+ The OS/2 ports should be available from