/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- */
* This file is part of the LibreOffice project.
* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
* This file incorporates work covered by the following license notice:
* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
* contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed
* with this work for additional information regarding copyright
* ownership. The ASF licenses this file to you under the Apache
* License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file
* except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
* the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 .
* Calculates the coefficients of parametrised natural or periodic cubic
* polynom-splines. The corner points of the polygon passed are used as
* support points. n returns the number of partial polynoms. This function
* returns TRUE if no error occurred. Only in this case memory for the
* coefficient array has been allocated, which can be freed by the caller
* using a delete.
bool CalcSpline(tools::Polygon& rPoly, bool Periodic, sal_uInt16& n,
double*& ax, double*& ay, double*& bx, double*& by,
double*& cx, double*& cy, double*& dx, double*& dy, double*& T);
* Converts a parametrised cubic spline (natural or periodic) to an approximate
* polygon. The function returns false, if an error occurred during the
* calculation of the coefficients or the polygon became too large (>PolyMax=16380).
* In the first case the polygon has 0, in the second case PolyMax points.
* To prevent coordinate overflows we limit them to +/-32000.
bool Spline2Poly(tools::Polygon& rSpln, bool Periodic, tools::Polygon& rPoly);
#endif // INCLUDED_VCL_SOURCE_FILTER_SGVSPLN_HXX
/* vim:set shiftwidth=4 softtabstop=4 expandtab: */