|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
UNOIDL identifiers starting with a lowercase letter and containing underscores
are reserved for the implementation. It would be good to be able to enforce
that in code parsing UNOIDL files, but some existing identifiers violate that.
So at least change any violating method parameter identifiers here. While that
is theoretically an incompatible change for published interfaces, it practically
does not matter at all.
.. so I don't keep tripping over the bad ones during my UNO cleanup work.
(1) make them all use a similar syntax, makes it easier to run my automatic checker
(2) some of them were just cut'n'paste accidents waiting to happen
(3) remove unnecessary header guards in the __including__ file. That is very brittle.
...since GStreamer is not an Apple product it should not be
- so this adds a button to the templates dialog to install
which is packed from
- could be packed and used like that on other distros
- disabled when service is not available
Reviewed-by: Björn Michaelsen <email@example.com>
Tested-by: Björn Michaelsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- partial implementation of the SessionInstaller interfaces
- accessable via service: