|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
...that no longer uses XSimpleRegistry structures for the service data and thus
is potentially more performant.
* Registry-based functions from cppuhelper/bootstrap are deprecated now, client
code should always use defaultBootstrap_InitialComponentContext.
* References to the obsolete UNO_WRITERDB have been removed.
* Some of the functions in cppuhelper/source that are used from multiple .cxx
but had not been properly placed into .hxx have been cleaned up.
* css.lang.ServiceManager XSet insert/remove now support special
sequence<NamedValue> to improve live deployment/removal of XML-based extension
* 09524d410bbaad2a0b9b39811cb5cc16621b1396 "stoc: accelerate opening of multiple
XML .rdb files in a directory" and its follow-up
cb5c881a7f179391ee853f76e159254c97d776a3 "avoid using the new rdb reading
logic for empty/non-existent directories" have been obsoleted by this change
and have been reverted again.
Naming convention for gbuild methods:
- "add" is used for stuff that is logically a part of the target
(i.e. not registered at the Module, but defined in the target's makefile)
- "use" is used for stuff that is logically a different target
(i.e. it is registered at the Module, has it's own makefile, may be
in a different module than the target)
missing subsequent test qa/propertysetmixin/makefile.mk