|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
This is preparing to change how GraphicManager works where it
won't base itself around GraphicObject anymore but Graphic. No
functional or cosmetic change was made to the classes, only
changes that were needed because of the move and rename.
The only thing that wasn't moved is the GraphicRenderer as it
is not needed in vcl for now (but makes sense to move it in the
future to keep graphic stuff together).
grfmgr was renamed to GraphicObject as the GraphicManager will be
changed a lot and most likely moved out, so the name grfmgr won't
make any sense anymore.
All the UNO implementations were renamed with a prefix Uno and
used the same name as the class name. This is made to be more
specific which are the Uno objects (for example graphic.cxx
contained the implementation of XGraphic, which is similar to
graph.cxx contains Graphic).
Tested-by: Jenkins <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reviewed-by: Tomaž Vajngerl <email@example.com>
* all .ui files go from <interface> to <interface domain="MODULE"> e.g. vcl
* all .src files go away and the english source strings folded into the .hrc as NC_("context", "source string")
* ResMgr is dropped in favour of std::locale imbued by boost::locale::generator pointed at matching
MODULE .mo files
* UIConfig translations are folded into the module .mo, so e.g. UIConfig_cui
goes from l10n target to normal one, so the res/lang.zips of UI files go away
* translation via Translation::get(hrc-define-key, imbued-std::locale)
* python can now be translated with its inbuilt gettext support (we keep the name strings.hrc there
to keep finding the .hrc file uniform) so magic numbers can go away there
* java and starbasic components can be translated via the pre-existing css.resource.StringResourceWithLocation
* en-US res files go away, their strings are now the .hrc keys in the source code
* remaining .res files are replaced by .mo files
* in .res/.ui-lang-zip files, the old scheme missing translations of strings
results in inserting the english original so something can be found, now the
standard fallback of using the english original from the source key is used, so
partial translations shrink dramatically in size
* extract .hrc strings with hrcex which backs onto
xgettext -C --add-comments --keyword=NC_:1c,2 --from-code=UTF-8 --no-wrap
* extract .ui strings with uiex which backs onto
xgettext --add-comments --no-wrap
* qtz for gettext translations is generated at runtime as ascii-ified crc32 of
content + "|" + msgid
* [API CHANGE] remove deprecated binary .res resouce loader related uno apis
when translating strings via uno apis
can continue to be used
This reverts commit d4cb9c3a8851cb874fd8b6c77d4d7521da7579b7.
This patch changes occurences in makefiles
$(eval $(call gb_CppunitTest_use_api,comphelper_test_config, \
$(eval $(call gb_CppunitTest_use_sdk_api,comphelper_test_config))
(corrected instead of abandon, jani)
Tested-by: Jenkins <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reviewed-by: jan iversen <email@example.com>
Tested-by: jan iversen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The sc_subsequent_filters_test was failing because of a lock file
because it did not use the unittest configuration.
Refactor gb_CppunitTest_use_configuration so it uses both the instdir
and unittest configuration to prevent such errors.
In case there ever is a test that does not work with the unittest
configuration it should call gb_CppunitTest_use_instdir_configuration.
Needed since 583e9d834dd795e18e4f8245fc2fe45736607ef9 (Present the
(collapsed) sidebar also in Calc and Draw., 2014-11-22).
...and replace gb_CppunitTest_unset_headless with
This required some changes to the framework:
* Init-/DeInitVCL is no longer done per individual test in BootstrapFixture, but
once per CppunitTest invocation in a new vclbootstrapprotector (similarly to
the exisiting unobootstrapprotector). CppunitTests that need VCL now need to
* For things to work properly, the UNO component context needs to be disposed
from within DeInitVCL (cf. Desktop's Application::DeInit called from
DeInitVCL). The easiest solution was to introduce an
Application::setDeInitHook (where the hook is called from DeInitVCL)
specifically for vclbootstrapprotector to call.
* PythonTests don't (yet) call DeInitVCL; they still hook into
BootstrapFixture's original test_init functionality (to call InitVCL), and do
not make use of the vclbootstrapprotector.
We didn't have EMF+ rendering testcases so far, let's see if it works
out to render into a bitmap and then just assert pixel position colors
there. It's better than nothing for missing shapes at least.